Consult your doctor with any concerns. Apply as soon as you feel a blemish forming – and help stop breakouts before you can even see them. Skin-mimicking film forms a semi-permeable patch that allows airflow while protecting skin from pollution and irritants. Camphor delivers a cooling sensation. 5% Colloidal Sulfur helps combat breakouts for rapid skin clearing. 4% Niacinamide helps soothe skin and fade post-breakout marks. Proprietary TT Technology and calming Polylysine work with skin’s natural microbiome to help minimise oil. Polyphenol-rich Pomegranate extract helps smooth skin.
- Invisibly clears deep, hidden blemishes
- Soothes irritated skin + helps prevent future breakouts
- Safe for use during pregnancy
how to use
1. Complete your Dermalogica double cleanse to thoroughly remove makeup, dirt, and pollutants.
2. Apply products such as a toner or serum then dispense a small amount of Deep Breakout Liquid Patch (around the size of your breakout) onto a clean fingertip.
3. Apply thinly and allow liquid to dry to an invisible patch. Wait one minute before applying moisturiser.
4. Apply to breakouts a.m. and p.m. until breakout recedes.
Active Ingredients: Sulfur (5.0%)
Inactive Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Niacinamide, Propanediol, Glycerin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Hydroxyacetophenone, Lactic Acid, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Punica Granatum Pericarp Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Beta-Glucan, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Glyceryl Stearate, Maltodextrin, Caprylyl Glycol, Polylysine, Cetearyl Alcohol, 1,2- Hexanediol, Sodium Acrylates Crosspolymer-2, Ceteareth-12, Titanium Dioxide, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Thymol, Terpineol, Algin, Camphor, O-Cymen-5-Ol, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol.
We are dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.